1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
being a capable writer:
having the urge to write:
having a list of fic ideas:
having new ideas get in the way of old ones:
not having the inspiration/motivation to write:
Conclusion; Jack Sparrow is my creative mind:
And when you write something amazing and you love it and you share it and it’s still amazing and people love it and you’ll never be able to do anything like it ever again and you’re just like
I cannot get over how perfect this is.
WITHIN THE SAME WEEK.
on your left